In this episode, fellow POJCasters, Todd and Sal discuss a totally righteous subject: God’s Grace. Specifically, your most excellent hosts discuss Justifying Grace (John Wesley) and Justification (John Calvin). This is part 2 of a 3 part series on God’s Amazing Grace.
Special Announcement: While we recorded this podcast, we also video recorded it. You can watch that here. We will be continuing to record these videos simultaneously with our podcast. Also we are starting a patreon account and, in the future, patrons will be given access to videos that have bonus material such as extended conversations, research notes from the episode such as “A Justifying Gift: From The Wesleyan Perspective” put together by Rev. Todd, Q & A sessions and much more. Let the video above be a window into what you can expect as a patron.
Today’s Beverage Selections
- Proper No. 12 Irish Whiskey
- Dunkin’ Donuts Original Blend Coffee
Today’s Most Excellent Music Choices
- Lesser Gods off of Demon Hunter’s new album, War.
- Fear is Not My Guide off of Demon Hunter’s new album, Peace.
- Wooden Heart by Listener
On Justification and Justifying Grace
- Justification by Faith by John Wesley
- By Grace We are Forgiven: Justifying Grace
- Justification by Grace Alone by John Calvin
- Of Justification by Faith by John Calvin
Bill and Ted’s Most Excellent Announcement
2 thoughts on “Episode 11 | A Justifying Gift”
Excellent discussion as always. I watched the YouTube video, including the extra segment at the end. I am praying for the Methodist Church and all of its members.
Rock on Alice! Thank you for listening and giving us your feedback! Thank you also for your prayers!