In this episode, fellow POJCasters, Todd and Sal discuss a totally righteous subject: God’s Grace. Specifically, your most excellent hosts discuss Sanctifying Grace (John Wesley) and Sanctification (John Calvin), along with God & Whiskey co-host, Rev. Evan Rohrs-Dodge. This is part 3 of a 3 part series on God’s Amazing Grace.
Party On Patrons: You can totally support us by subscribing to us on Patreon and, by doing so, you will be signing up for exclusive, bonus content. For instance, Sal, Todd and Evan recorded a separate Shithouse Theology Segment regarding another theologically floating out there in the cosmic toilet bowl! We have three tiers of support and each level bears more rewards. Lots of great reasons to join. Click here for more information.
Party On JohnCast Swag: Yes, we have our own most excellent swag and you ought to support us by buying some! But don’t take our word for it: “Y’all need to buy some” – Rev. Evan Rohrs-Dodge
Other ways to Support: If you love this podcast, please rate and review us on iTunes, Google Play Music, Spotify. The more we get rated and reviewed, the higher up on the giganto totem pole we get on those respective platforms.
- The God & Whiskey Podcast with Evan Rohrs-Dodge and Drew McIntyre
- Drew Theological School
- United Theological Seminary
He Brews Segment
- Bourbon Barrel-Aged Coffee by Bones Coffee Company
Most Excellent Music Segment
- With You by Gawvi
- Ups and Downs by Kendall Payne
- God Gave Rock n” Roll to You by Petra, DC Talk, Stryper, Whiteheart, Tait, Audio Adrenaline, Steven Curtis Chapman
- “Reverend, You Say the Virgin Birth Is ‘a Bizarre Claim’?” an interview of Serene Jones by Nicholos Kristof
From Manure to Mature
- A Plain Account of Christian Perfection by John Wesley
- Calvin: No Salvation without Santification by Mere Orthodoxy
- How did Martin Luther and John Calvin Understand Justification and Sanctification?by Christianity Daily