In this episode, fellow POJCasters, Sal and Todd, along with special guest, Rev. Amanda Rohrs-Dodge, discuss their fave brew, fave music, the importance of knowing and understanding the darker side of the Advent/Christmas Season.
Party On Patrons: You can totally support us by subscribing to us on Patreon and, by doing so, you will be signing up for exclusive, bonus content, such as episode wrap-ups, extra segments and the like. We have three tiers of support and each level bears more rewards. Lots of great reasons to join. Click here for more information.
Other ways to Support: If you love this podcast, please rate and review us on iTunes, Google Play Music, Spotify. The more we get rated and reviewed, the higher up on the giganto totem pole we get on those respective platforms.
He Brews Segement:
- Twinnings Irish Breakfast Tea
- Starbucks Skinny Vanilla Latte
Most Excellent Music Segment
- Deliver Us by Andrew Peterson
- I Want to Walk As a Child of the Light by Kathleen Thomerson
- The Canticle of the Turning by Rory Cooney
- Coventry Carol by Nox Arcana
The Rhors-Dodge Connection
- Episode 12 | From Manure to Mature with Rev. Evan