In this episode, fellow POJCasters, Sal and Todd are joined by Bill Vila at Hoboken Cigars in Hoboken, NJ. Listen in as they puff on cigars and talk on the importance of the practice of sabbath and how that plays out for people who work on their day of worship.
Party On Patrons: You can totally support us by subscribing to us on Patreon and, by doing so, you will be signing up for exclusive, bonus content, such as episode wrap-ups, extra segments and the like. We have three tiers of support and each level bears more rewards. Lots of great reasons to join. Click here for more information.
Other ways to Support: If you love this podcast, please rate and review us on iTunes, Google Play Music, Spotify. The more we get rated and reviewed, the higher up on the giganto totem pole we get on those respective platforms.
He Brews Segement:
- Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew with Sweet Cream
- Pikes Place Roast Coffee (Black)
Smoke on the Water Segment
Bill and Todd
- The La Flor Dominicana (LFD) Cabinet Maduro 50 Gauge
- Blind Man’s Bluff Connecticut Cigar
Most Excellent Music Segment:
- Tourniquet by Evanescence
- Once by Van Halen
- Let the Beat Hit Them by Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam