In this episode, fellow POJCasters, Sal and Todd are joined once again by Blake Severson to discuss the new Netflix show, Cobra Kai based off of the classic films, “The Karate Kid”. You don’t want to miss this!!!
Party On Patrons: You can totally support us by subscribing to us on Patreon and, by doing so, you will be signing up for exclusive, bonus content, such as episode wrap-ups, extra segments and the like. We have three tiers of support and each level bears more rewards. Lots of great reasons to join. Click here for more information.
Other ways to Support: If you love this podcast, please rate and review us on iTunes, Google Play Music, Spotify. The more we get rated and reviewed, the higher up on the giganto totem pole we get on those respective platforms.
Also, interact with us on our social media, on our Facebook Page, Twitter, and Instagram. You can also reach out to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, though, please keep in mind we are more active on our social media accounts and do not check our email as often. On Twitter you can also follow Todd and Sal on Twitter at @trlattig and @SalvatoreSeirm1 respectively.
He Brews Segement:
- Gevalia Caffe Single Origin Costa Rica
- Kicking Horse Coffee Grizzly Claw and Decaf blend.
- Tim Horton’s Original Coffee
Most Excellent Music Segment:
- Wolfman Suite, part 1 off of Danny Elfman’s Original Motion Picture Soundtrack for the 2010 Wolfman film
- The Wolfman (2010) Official Trailer
- The Wolfman Transformation Scene displaying Rick Baker’s Academy Award Winning Special Effects
- With Arms Wide Open by Creed
- Cherry Bomb by The Runaways
- Let There Be by Gungor
- A Sample of GFM
- Monsters by James Blunt
- The Greatest by James Blunt